SATISFACTORY and UNSATISFACTORY EICR Explained
Once you have received your Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR), under the OBSERVATIONS and RECOMMENDATIONS section of your report, it may contain one or more of the following codes:
- C1 (Danger Present, Risk of Injury. Immediate Remedial Action Required)
- C2 (Potentially Dangerous, Urgent Remedial Action Required),
- C3 (Improvement Recommended
- FI (Further Investigation Required without delay)
Depending on Engineer’s observations, your EICR will either be “SATISFACTORY” or “UNSATISFACTORY”. If your EICR is UNSATISFACTORY, it means the electrical installation has a high risk of danger to yourself, tenants or your employees.
It is vital that these issues are resolved, in order to receive a satisfactory report. Until the remedial work is completed, your installation will not be compliant with Health and Safety regulations and legislations.
Electrical Remedial Work Following an EICR
Whether you have had your EICR completed and require electrical remedial repair work or yet to have your EICR completed, we would be happy to provide you a quotation for works or to conduct the required testing, to ensure your building remains compliant with current regulations.
Electrical Remedial or Minor Works Can Include:
- Repairs to electrical installation following an Electrical Installation Condition Report (Fixed Wire Test)
- Replacement of electrical installation where damage has occurred
- Replacement of small power (sockets) that are old or damaged
- Replacement of failing emergency light systems
- Replacement of lighting including LED
Place Order Online
Please select the services required and place order online 24/7. Our services can be ordered individually or as a combined Bundle Package. Prefer to place order over the phone? please call us FREE at 0800 048 7474.
Assessment Survey Booked
Once you placed order online, our customer support team will get in touch with you to arrange a suitable date and time to carry out the assessment survey for each service ordered, according to your suitability.
Certificates will be issued digitally for each service ordered and sent to you by email, within 48 hours of Assessor’s visit. Being an online customer, you will also be able to download your certificates from your online account with us.