Electrical Portable Appliance Test (PAT)
Portable Appliance Testing is a routine inspection of electrical appliances with a plug top to check they are safe to use, which consists of visual inspections and the testing of the appliance, each test result in either a PASS or a FAIL.
Why PAT Testing is Required ?
- To Prevent electrical accidents at the workplace.
- To provide responsibility as an employer of a safe working environment and to prevent harm to all employees and to the public of faulty electrical appliances.
- To make sure insurance is valid.
- To Meet the requirements stated in the following regulations: –
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- The Provision and Use of Working Equipment Regulations 1998
- The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Workplace (Health, Safety & Welfare) Regulations 1992
Place Order Online
Please select the services required and place order online 24/7. Our services can be ordered individually or as a combined Bundle Package. Prefer to place order over the phone? please call us FREE at 0800 048 7474.
Assessment Survey Booked
Once you placed order online, our customer support team will get in touch with you to arrange a suitable date and time to carry out the assessment survey for each service ordered, according to your suitability.
Certificates will be issued digitally for each service ordered and sent to you by email, within 48 hours of Assessor’s visit. Being an online customer, you will also be able to download your certificates from your online account with us.