Fire Alarm Testing
Landlords, Employers and Homeowners all need to be careful when they are dealing with their building’s systems. It is important that your fire alarm system is properly installed, maintained and tested regularly to ensure it is working to full capacity.
Following are some of the reasons why you should get you fire alarm system serviced and tested:
- To comply with British Standard Health & Safety regulations.
- To avoid any problems with insurance claims should they arise.
- Above all, for the safety of yourself, tenants, employees and your customers
What is covered in a Fire Alarm Test Visit?
- Carrying out core battery and devices test
- Checking fire alarm panel for faults
- Completing a full sounder test
- Noting all recommendations in fire log book
- Recording works & parts used in fire log book
Place Order Online
Please select the services required and place order online 24/7. Our services can be ordered individually or as a combined Bundle Package. Prefer to place order over the phone? please call us FREE at 0800 048 7474.
Assessment Survey Booked
Once you placed order online, our customer support team will get in touch with you to arrange a suitable date and time to carry out the assessment survey for each service ordered, according to your suitability.
Certificates will be issued digitally for each service ordered and sent to you by email, within 48 hours of Assessor’s visit. Being an online customer, you will also be able to download your certificates from your online account with us.