Please read the following and tick the agree box: However, if you do not agree and therefore want to cancel your order close down your web browser or navigate away from the Nationwide Surveyor’s website.
You agree to adhere to all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct when using the nationwide-surveyors.org.uk website.
You agree not to Damage, Interfere or Disrupt the website or access the website to:
- Gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access by any means to any restricted Nationwide Services-UK Ltd. networks or systems;
- Make available, upload or distribute on the nationwidesurveyors.org.uk website any materials or files that contain viruses or any other harmful software;
- Use the website to send unsolicited material for any purpose.
Although Nationwide Services-UK Ltd endeavours to ensure the contents of this website are correct, it shall not be liable for any damages arising in contract or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this website, or any material contained within it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this website or any such material.
Please note that any links to external websites are provided for information and convenience only. Nationwide Services-UK Ltd does not accept responsibility for the websites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a website; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
We reserve the right to withdraw a link or refuse to link to any website without providing an explanation or justification.
Payment Terms and Conditions
- Payments can be made online, over the phone or through direct bank transfer into our company account. All major debit/credit cards are accepted.
- Your Obligations
- You agree to ensure that the information that you supply to us in the order including without limitation details of the property is complete, accurate and up to date. You will notify us immediately, should you become aware of any inaccuracy contained within the order.
- You agree that any order that we may deliver to you is delivered on the understanding that it is only for your use and for the purpose that you have disclosed to us.
- Pre-arranged appointments with Engineers/Assessors are taken on the understanding that an Adult will be present at the appointment time. If the Engineer/Assessor is unable to obtain access to the premises during the appointment time, then a service charge is payable for re-booking the service.
- We cannot accept any liability for any error in certificate/report, which is based on any error or inaccuracy in a public register. Nor will we be liable for any information contained within a certificate/report, which is based on information that we have obtained from a third party (not being information derived from the public register).
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any inaccuracy or error in the certificate/report that is based on incomplete or inaccurate information supplied by you.
- Subject to any other provisions in these Conditions, we will not be liable to you for any loss, damages, costs or expenses caused directly or indirectly by a delay in delivery to you (even if caused by our negligence).
- We will not be liable for any loss of actual or anticipated profits or savings, loss of business, loss of opportunity or for any special, indirect or consequential loss whether arising from a breach of these Conditions or negligence in performing the Services even if we were advised of or knew of likelihood of such loss occurring.
- Our entire aggregate liability to you for direct loss arising from our being in breach of these Conditions or negligent in the course of performing the Services will not exceed the cost of the Service.
- By placing an EPC order, you are confirming that you require us to complete an EPC and replace any in date and active EPCs that may exist, even if no changes have been made to the property.
- The website prices quoted are for properties anywhere on the mainland of England and Wales.
- Prices for all services differ and are based on multiple factors, Including; Postcode of the property, Type and Size of the property, No. of consumer units and No. of appliances etc.
- Should we attend a property and find out the information provided at the time of quotation/order was not accurate, an additional fee will be requested before we can provide the report/certificate.
- Payment is due from you on submission of your order for the relevant service(s) and if we do not receive payment from you on order, we reserve the right to cancel your order and terminate our services forthwith.
- We do not send payment receipts or booking confirmations by post. Payment confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided.
- The method of payment will be as agreed between us.
- If your Instruction is made under false pretence an additional fee may be due and the report/certificate will not be issued until we receive receipt of said additional fee.
- Nationwide Services-UK Ltd acts as an agent on your behalf when paying Engineers/Assessors.
- You are responsible for paying the Engineers/Assessors.
- You are responsible for paying the energy assessors
- Nationwide Services-UK Ltd is authorised by you to pay the Engineers/Assessors on your behalf.
- You are aware that the services are to be provided to you by a third party.
- Should you wish to cancel or re-schedule an order, you agree to give us as much notice as is reasonably practicable. we request 24 hours’ notice from the scheduled appointment during our standard working hours.
- Should we attend a pre agreed appointment and not be provided access for any reason, you will be liable to pay a call-out fee before another appointment can be made.
- We reserve the right to cancel any instruction after the confirmation of order.
- We are not obligated to inform the client of our reason for cancellation, we will do our best to provide as much information as possible. In this unlikely event, the client will be contacted directly by a member of staff to discuss a refund.
- If you want to make a complaint, we will deal with it speedily and fairly. We will: Acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days of receipt and try and resolve your complaint fully within 4 weeks of receipt. If there are valid reasons for consideration of the complaint taking longer, we will keep you fully informed in writing or via telephone or email as you prefer and you will receive a response at the very latest within 8 weeks.
- If you are unhappy with our final resolution of your complaint then we recommend you approach The Citizens Advice, Trading Standards or seek independent advice. Complaints should be sent to: Nationwide Services-UK Ltd | Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX, Phone: 0300 140 0023 | [email protected]